Nature of Role: Reporting to the Director of Digital products,you will be part of a cross-disciplinary team to creatively solve complex design challenges, threading together user research, physical devices and digital products in unique solutions for patients and providers.
- Help define the visual language for user-interfaces so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, easy to find and easy to act upon.
- Develop design guidelines to codify and communicate interface behaviors.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional, distributed teams that includes UX designers, engineers and program managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use physical and digital products.
- Help translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Help create training materials, including infographics and data visualizations.
- A passion for healthcare: you’ll be working in the development of complex digital and physical products in the service of healthcare providers and patients
- Knowledge and experience in the creation of healthcare products is preferred
- Undergraduate degree and evidence of intellectual curiosity as demonstrated by other professional training and outside activities
- 3-4 years in interface design experience for web-based and mobile applications and products; startup experience preferred
- A passion for user-centered research and design
- Experience in the creation of UX deliverables
- Experience in data visualization and the creation of infographics
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as InVision
- Direct experience of Agile software development process
- Mastery of Adobe CS; illustration experience; outstanding design sense
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and remotely as a part of a distributed team
- Outstanding communication skills
- An uncompromising commitment to quality – detail oriented but able to see the big picture
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities:
- Successful communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision