Ximedica is a contract design, development and manufacturing company specializing in medical devices, instruments, and technologies. Ximedica participates in the entire development process from initial design exploration to supply of finished goods. Its core competencies include mechanical and electronic design as well as firmware and software implementation. In addition, Ximedica offers design control, compliance-related documentation tracking and offshore sourcing of components and subassemblies.
The Talent Acquisition Manager should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in talent acquisition and be able to develop recruiting strategies and leverage understanding of the business’ workforce planning needs to support talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire a diverse, best-in-class talent for the organization. Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for collaborating with internal subject matter experts to oversee the full life cycle recruiting, utilizing standard and creative sourcing, evaluating and screening resumes, completing phone screens & interviews to determine if a selected candidate(s) meets position requirements, and extending offers and closing candidates.
- Executes strategic workforce hiring plan for the business by handling requisitions for end-to-end recruitment of internal and external talent
- Partners with Hiring Manager and HR Business Partner in the recruitment and selection process
- Manages a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive recruitment methods, reviewing qualifications and resumes of potential candidates to qualify their fit for a position
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources, including building networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Provides input on best sourcing channels and career sites for functional talent; serves as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice, consultation and education
- Supports talent strategy by presenting diverse interview slates; evaluates profiles of potential candidates and performs assessment of candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitudes
- Implements sourcing strategies to attract prospects, maximize talent pipelines, and minimize outside agency costs
- Manages candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction and other talent acquisition metrics.
- Uses technology for applicant tracking, candidate management, and reporting
- Adheres to EEO and Compliance data and reporting requirements Interact with, and understand the needs of, hiring managers; communicate updates to as needed regarding their active positions
Requirements: High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in high volume recruiting environment developing recruiting strategies; prior experience in medical device, life sciences, or technology industry preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) such as ADP, Taleo or other; update ATS to reflect status of candidates and requisitions
- Ability to use technology to improve workflow processes and automate daily tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex information in a straightforward manner and the ability to train and guide staff