An experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer is needed to help us to manage our rapidly expanding domestic and international medical product development and sourcing business.
Experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineers are key to Ximedica’s successful turnkey design-to-manufacture business model and are integrally involved throughout all phases of the product development process. S/he performs and coordinates broad manufacturing engineering activities in the development and supply of capital and disposable medical devices and instruments. A critical focus will be to employ concurrent manufacturing efforts during early development phases of product development.
- Broad range of manufacturing engineering duties including design transfer, production line layout, process flow development, scheduling, fixture design, design for manufacture and assembly recommendations, dimensional stack-up analysis, etc.
- Creating BOM’s., Routing, Costing models for components and products
- Technical project management through continuous communication with internal design and engineering personnel, OEM factories, suppliers, and clients regarding progress and details of multiple projects
- Working with Quality Engineering to organize and direct testing procedures to ensure compliance with specifications
- Implementation of continued product improvement, cost reductions, design changes, etc.
- Maintenance of manufacturing files and databases per internal design control procedures
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. Ideal candidates will be high-energy, self-starters with strong communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability, in addition to flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities. Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency. Send resume to: [email protected]
A Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience in the field of manufacturing engineering, experience in program and/or project management is a plus. This position requires outstanding technical, analytical and organizational aptitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a proven ability to make decisions and to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Qualified candidates will possess a solid understanding or background in typical manufacturing engineering activities such as process flow design, bills of materials, routings, design for manufacturing, costing of components and assembly, PFMEA, IQ/OQ/PQ, design of experiments. Experience working in an ISO13485 regulated environment,
Other key attributes necessary for success in this role are 8+ years of experience with both low and high volume electro-mechanical manufacturing, an understanding of schedule and delivery, efficient time allocation, and proven technical project management skills.
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Strong communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency