Nature of Role: Reporting to the Director of Digital products,you will be part of a cross-disciplinary team to creatively solve complex problems, threading together user research, physical devices and digital products in unique solutions for patients and providers. Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to impactful user experiences.
- Take ownership of a design project and manage supporting UX designers.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver story maps, wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Be willing to learn about the US healthcare system.
- 8+ years of industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with an emphasis on UX.
- A passion for healthcare: you’ll be working in the development of complex digital andphysical products in the service of healthcare providers and patients.
- Knowledge and experience in the creation of healthcare products is preferred.
- Knowledge of web-based and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, human centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to launch.
- Interaction and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, Sketch, as well as good experience with MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as InVision.
- Direct experience of Agile software development process to design and build complex software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a regulated, complex, fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial, experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative, with a professional presence.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Fluent command of English language.
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities:
- Successful communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision