Position: The Contracts Paralegal provides paralegal support to Sales Operations in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Nature of Role: Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, requires knowledge of basic legal principles and practices, and excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or English preferred, with a minimum of 5 years’ of technical writing or comparable experience.
- Experience with the product development process across at least one technical discipline (i.e. mechanical, electrical, software engineering.)
- Maintain expert knowledge of the structure, and content of the English language, including the established writing styles, punctuation, and grammar.
- Proficient use of Microsoftt Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the abilty to adapt to change while meeting deadlines.
- Experience with online, and networked document repositories.
- Capable of performing extensive research.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Practices superior communication skills.
- Exhibits proven customer satisfaction skills.
- Ability to work under short deadlines or other constraints.
- Capable of interacting with all levels of an organization.
- Able to work independently or as part of a a team.
Professional certification such as APMP (Association of Proposal Management Professionals) or PMI (Project Management Institute) and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library.)
Capture or business development experience.
Engineering Background and/or experience with consulting or technical sales.