Industrial design resides at the critical interface between the user and the system. Physical and graphical user interfaces must be conceived and designed to inpsire confidence and be easy to use despite of the technical sophistication of the system.
Design that fits human use
Understanding user needs is a critical component to a product’s success. Through comprehensive studies of users’ physical, cognitive and emotional needs, our Industrial Designers develop medical technologies that are simple and intuitive to use, capture the brand vision for our clients and deliver an effective user experience.
A pivotal role in solutions imagined for today’s marketplace
Our industrial design team is deeply integrated into the development DNA of Ximedica. Members of these teams lead and participate in early concept generation sessions, collaborate with the human factors team on development and testing, work with engineering teams to improve man/machine interfaces, and work with our clients to ensure we are delivering holistic product solutions.
- Concept generation
- Rapid prototyping
- Form development & ergonomics
- Multi-generational planning
- Branding expression
- Instructions for Use (IFU) concept and development
- 2D visualizing of devices and complex medical systems
- 3D CAD and physical prototypes to test with end-user
- GUI and UX creation to deliver to usability goals and outcomes
- Product road mapping