Position: Visual Designer`
Nature of Role: Reporting to the Director of Digital products, you will be part of a cross-disciplinary team to creatively solve complex design challenges, threading together user research, physical devices and digital products in unique solutions for patients and providers.
- Help define the visual language for user-interfaces so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, easy to find and easy to act upon.
- Develop design guidelines to codify and communicate interface behaviors.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional, distributed teams that includes UX designers, engineers and program managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use physical and digital products.
- Help translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Help create training materials, including infographics and data visualizations.
- A passion for healthcare: you’ll be working in the development of complex digital and physical products in the service of healthcare providers and patients
- Knowledge and experience in the creation of healthcare products is preferred
- Undergraduate degree and evidence of intellectual curiosity as demonstrated by other professional training and outside activities
- 3-4 years in interface design experience for web-based and mobile applications and products; startup experience preferred
- A passion for user-centered research and design
- Experience in the creation of UX deliverables
- Experience in data visualization and the creation of infographics
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as InVision
- Direct experience of Agile software development process
- Mastery of Adobe CS; illustration experience; outstanding design sense
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and remotely as a part of a distributed team
- Outstanding communication skills
- An uncompromising commitment to quality – detail oriented but able to see the big picture
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities:
- Successful communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision
Send resume to: HR@ximedica.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERXimedica provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.