MedTech Research Analyst
Ximedica is an ISO 13485:2012 certified and FDA registered full-service product development firm with offices in Providence, St. Paul, San Francisco, Los Gatos, and Hong Kong. We have an exclusive focus on medical products, and over 25 years of experience developing medical devices, combination products, and consumer healthcare products.
We have a close-knit, high-energy culture that fosters the creative spirit while exceeding client expectations. We offer tremendous opportunity for professional development and leadership, rewarding projects, competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and summer hours.
Position: MedTech Research Analyst
Nature of Role: Tired of the investment banking lifestyle, but love the learning curve and healthcare markets? Looking to join a team, and have an immediate impact as you learn? You will apply your financial research acumen, and curiosity to help shape your team’s go-to-market strategies. Using comprehensive research, you have conducted on companies and sectors, you will build market analytics and sales enablement tools that support Ximedica’s key strategic platforms. You will have consistent exposure to top executives, but a work life balance that you’ll enjoy, with duties that include:
- Tracking strategic moves by current clients, and supporting expansion of relationships with existing and new clients
- Assume new business responsibilities in various capacities
Content tracking and hypothesis development
- Track industry content across all healthcare subsectors
- Develop working go-to-market hypotheses on sectors and individual companies
- Support development of messaging targeted to key company targets
- Assist in driving primary research process for company targets and new ideas
- Develop winbooks outlining key metrics, contacts, and value props for both healthcare funded startups and large industry players
- Attend scientific conferences with the goal of developing differentiated views on emerging therapeutic categories and new technological device advancements
- 4-year degree in scientific discipline, biomedical preferred
- 1-3 years of healthcare equity coverage experience
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare sector
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong Excel, Factset and Bloomberg skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- Well organized (able to multi-task/ prioritize) and attentive to details
- The willingness to be flexible to fit the evolving needs of the company
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Ximedica provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Send resume to: [email protected].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERXimedica provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.