Marketing Manager - Solutions in Healthcare
Ximedica is an ISO 13485:2012 certified and FDA registered full-service product development firm with offices in Providence, St. Paul, San Francisco, Los Gatos, and Hong Kong. We have an exclusive focus on medical products, and over 25 years of experience developing medical devices, combination products, and consumer healthcare products. We have a close-knit, high-energy culture that fosters the creative spirit while exceeding client expectations. We offer tremendous opportunity for professional development and leadership, rewarding projects, competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and summer hours Position: Marketing Manager – Solutions in Healthcare Are you a marketing leader with a strong healthcare background, looking to have an impact on a growing team? Are you unafraid to think differently and strategically, and you enjoy staying current on the latest trends? You are a team player who can creatively build programs tied to business objectives. Based out of our Los Gatos, CA office, your work will cover the globe. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrixed organization and be part of a diverse and high performing team. The ideal candidate will also have experience in both Consulting services marketing in the healthcare field. You will also have a deep analytical skill-set and understanding of content marketing and its role in building integrated marketing campaigns. Experience in campaign development, marketing strategy, digital marketing, as well as lead generation and sales enablement are crucial. Nature of Role: Reporting to the President ofDiagnostics and Digital Health, you will coordinate all marketing activities for Ximedica’s consulting practice as a key implementation plan for Ximedica’s go-to-market strategies. As a Marketing Manager, you will lead the planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns aligned to Ximedica’s sector practices. Responsibilities: As Marketing Manager for Ximedica, you’ll lead the growth of our organization in many ways, including:
- Work with sector teams develop sales and marketing collateral to implement their go-to-market strategy. Collateral includes sales sheets, infographics, client testimonials, pitch decks, internal decks, case studies, videos, photos, thought leadership, website management, etc.
- Assist with the development and management of digital and social campaigns for products, including organic and paid social, paid search, paid advertising, content marketing and social influencer outreach.
- Oversee marketing outsource firm and PR firm.
- Create and execute additional campaigns across channels including: email marketing campaign, analyst relations, blog/byline campaign, etc.
- Manage lead generation efforts for all marketplace activities including lead tracking,metrics, and reporting to leadership.
- Communicate with product leaders via written communications and recurring planning calls to engage stakeholders and keep them aware of timelines, activities, and deliverables.
- Lead media outreach in support of value messaging (e.g. securing interviews for spokespeople).
- Develop and execute tactical marketing plans to support short and long-term business objectives including revenue growth in key sectors, market segments and strategic client categories.
- Develop messaging and tools that communicate the value/brand directly to customers through best practice utilization of traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Perform Voice of Customer and competitor analysis to identify new market trends/opportunities and use this information to impact business/market development strategy and drive a sustainable advantage.
- Track financial/market goals and provide detailed analysis & routine reporting around business performance metrics.
- Work with external media organizations agencies to develop campaign requirements, content and creative.
- Provide support to business development team for implementation of programs to drive lead generation and awareness activities to meet revenue goals.
- Improve the effectiveness of marketing programs through better targeting and better user experience design across digital channels including website.
- Effectively utilize marketing automation, CRM and social media tools for digital engagement.
- Leverage and expand KOL relationships for customer engagement marketing, events and customer testimonials.
- Support marketing infrastructure development including website refresh, CRM, marketing automation etc.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant marketing experience at a related level in a professional services environment; Journalism or public relations experience is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business field.
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing strategies and programs addressing business issues that target C-suite, executive and board-level audiences.
- Proven ability to write/edit high level marketing and sales content, and support development of thought leadership.
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results.
- Strong organizational skills, including strong project management skills and budget management experience.
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with the ability to execute tactically.
- Familiarity or experience with Pardot for marketing automation is required.
- A flair for social media is necessary.
- PowerPoint expertise is critical.
- 25% travel is required.
836LG EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Ximedica provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Send resume to: [email protected].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERXimedica provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.