Position: The Electrical Engineer helps to execute electrical design and specification activities through all phases of the product development process – from initial design to final manufacturing transfer.
Nature of Role: Reporting to the Software and Electrical Engineering Manager, he/she will provide robust, cost-effective electrical engineering solutions for medical products and equipment designed by Ximedica’s product development staff and shipped to clients in the U.S. and abroad.
- design, simulation, experience with schematic capture, familiarity with PCB layout is a plus, along with prototyping and debug.
- A range of electrical engineering including familiarity with digital and analog circuit
- Familiarity with Design For Manufacturability techniques.
- mechanical, software, and electrical engineering, quality, regulatory, and research. External communication includes OEM factories, suppliers at a technical level.
- Basic communications with internal personnel including program managers, design, compliance with design specifications and lifecycle requirements
- Work with Quality Engineering to author and execute testing procedures to ensure
Requirements: Energetic, holding a BSEE or related degree coupled with 3 to 7 years of electrical engineering experience, with some exposure to the medical device/equipment industry. Possess a solid familiarity with the design, manufacturing and sourcing of electrical components. Familiarity with prototyping, simulation, debug, and testing of circuits is preferred. Familiarity of IEC/UL-60601 and related standards is also preferred.
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
Send resume to: [email protected].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERXimedica provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.